Bus Beating Update
The mother of a 13-year-old child who was beaten unconscious while riding her bus to school in Marion County has hired a lawyer. Attorney Daniel L. Hightower, said he will be looking into the possible responsibility of the parents of the juveniles who were arrested as well the Marion County School District.
In a written statement, Hightower went on to say that residents deserve to know that when the "county's children get on a school bus or enter a school, all reasonable steps have been taken to keep the children safe."
- Bus Beating: Students Expelled
- Brutal Bus Beating Caught on Tape
- Private School Bus Company Meets with Bus Drivers
- Child charged in bus fight rides same bus again
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- No Charges Filed Against Bus Driver in Teen Fight
- Bus Rapid Transit
- UF And RTS Launch GPS Bus Tracking System
- McCain Veteran Victory Bus Stops In Gainesville
- Marion County School Bus Crash