Child Molester calls himself a "Monster"
A Silver Springs man is charged with 28 counts of child pornography in Marion County. Detectives say 25-year-old George Robert Fout also sexually abused at least one underage child. Fout was a volunteer Scout Leader with the Cubs and Boy Scouts of Marion County. Fout confessed to knowingly downloading the pornography and told detctives he bagan molesting one of his victims when he was just eight years old. The victim told detectives the abuse happened while he slept over Fout's house. Fout had been an Eagle Scout and was still an active member of his Church. He helped build a prayer labrynth at the Silver Springs Shores Presbyterian Church while in teens. Fout told detectives he abused at least four other underage children. He called himself a "monster" and wished he'd never been born.
- Neighbor Speaks Out about Accused Child Molester
- Accused Child Molester Attacked by Victim's Family
- Forest High School Employee Arrested for Molesting a Child
- Archer Man Accused of Molesting Child
- Pedophile "Monster's" Parents Kicked out of Scouts
- UF Grad "Sells Himself" on eBay
- Child Calls Christmas Shopping Spree 'Happiest Day of My Life'
- Congressman Yoho Calls Farm Bill Failure a "Disappointment"
- Governor Scott Calls for "Day of Prayer for Unity" on Sunday
- State Rep. Baxley Defends "Stand Your Ground" Amid Calls for Its Repeal