Clay County Detective Funeral
Thousands turned out yesterday, to remember the Clay County sheriff's detective killed in the line of duty.
Deputy David White was shot and killed Thursday while entering a suspected meth lab.
Services for the army veteran and 35-year-old father of two were held at the First Baptist Church in Middleburg.
Policer motorcycles and cars from across the state lined the streets during an hour long procession.
Officers offered a final good-bye to the slain detective with a 21-gun salute.
At least one suspect is dead and another has been arrested in the incident.
- Clay County man shot and killed in front yard
- Clay County Man Charged With Death of 14-Month-Old Boy
- Sex offender arrested in Clay County
- Clay County deputy will soon return to work after shooting
- The last suspect of a deadly home robbery appears in court
- Nearly Two Years After Tree Trimming Accident, Mom Speaks Out
- Funeral plans set for slain North Florida detective
- Prostitution Bust Sends 16 To Clay County Jail
- Ocala Detectives Offering Reward for Information on Murder
- Restaurant Burglars Arrested