Crime In Foreclosed Homes
They line the Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Empty homes abandoned by foreclosure. Each foreclosed home represents a disaster for the family that once livedthere. But now, they represent a dangerous and growing problem for everybody else.
TV20's Natalia Martinez shows you how thieves are stripping them of copper wiring and air conditioning units and tells us just how big of a problem theseforeclosed and abandoned buildings are for banks, the city, and people who live next to them.
- City Of Ocala Buys 11 Foreclosed Homes
- Alachua County Receives $3 Million to buy Foreclosed Homes
- Couple Looking At Foreclosed Home Find Dead Body
- Lenders Halting Sale of Foreclosed Homes Will Impact North Central Florida
- Ocala Home Hit by Home-Made Acid Bomb
- Ocala Man Fights Back Against Home Invaders
- Ocala Welcomes Troops Home
- Veteran Gets Mortgage Free Home in Ocala
- Ocala Man Murdered, Body Found Inside Home
- Heavy Rains Cause Tree to Fall Through Ocala Home