Crime In Foreclosed Homes
They line the Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Empty homes abandoned by foreclosure. Each foreclosed home represents a disaster for the family that once livedthere. But now, they represent a dangerous and growing problem for everybody else.
TV20's Natalia Martinez shows you how thieves are stripping them of copper wiring and air conditioning units and tells us just how big of a problem theseforeclosed and abandoned buildings are for banks, the city, and people who live next to them.
- City Of Ocala Buys 11 Foreclosed Homes
- Couple Looking At Foreclosed Home Find Dead Body
- Lenders Halting Sale of Foreclosed Homes Will Impact North Central Florida
- Alachua County Receives $3 Million to buy Foreclosed Homes
- Ocala cracks down on crime at apartment complex
- Five Guys robbed in Ocala, possibly linked to other crimes
- Ocala Home Hit by Home-Made Acid Bomb
- Ocala Mobile Home Goes Up In Flames
- Firefighters Extinguish Small Electrical Fire At Ocala Nursing Home
- Ocala Man Kills Self, Sets Home and Barn on Fire