Eating Disorders Among Students
A new facility at the University of Florida is helping to solve a widespread problem especially at the college aged level - eating disorders.
The Eating Disorder Recovery Center at UF and Shands opened this week.
Watch the video for more on the prevalence of eating disorders right here in Gainesville.
For more information about the Eating Disorders Recovery Center, please call 352-265-EDRC (3372) or visit them on the web at www.frc.ufandshands.org/edrc.
Also, check out the Be Real group at UF on their blog: http://berealuf.wordpress.com/
- Sleep-Texting... Common Among New Generation
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Shands Study Shows Response To Fear
- New Study By Shands May Help Treat Anxiety Disorders
- New Bill Aims to Increase Financial Literacy Among Florida Students
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- Local Non-Profit Opens Coffee Shop To Help Vets
- Eat Local Challenge Promotes Local Economy
- Celebrity Chef Teaches Children Healthy Eating Habits
- Extreme Home Makeover: They Gotta Eat