Eating Disorders Among Students
A new facility at the University of Florida is helping to solve a widespread problem especially at the college aged level - eating disorders.
The Eating Disorder Recovery Center at UF and Shands opened this week.
Watch the video for more on the prevalence of eating disorders right here in Gainesville.
For more information about the Eating Disorders Recovery Center, please call 352-265-EDRC (3372) or visit them on the web at www.frc.ufandshands.org/edrc.
Also, check out the Be Real group at UF on their blog: http://berealuf.wordpress.com/
- Local Beauty Paquent Winner Raises Awareness About Eating Disorders
- Medical Spotlight 8/29/11 "Treating Eating Disorders"
- A local woman with a rare genetic disorder continues to inspire
- New Study By Shands May Help Treat Anxiety Disorders
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Race for Sheriff Among Hot Races for Primary Elections
- UF Football Player Jamar Hornsby Follows In the Line of Fallen Reputations Among UF Athletes
- School Board Policy Changes Bring Conflict Among Board Members
- Blood Drive Draws Friendly Competition Among Rival Universities