Eating Disorders Among Students
A new facility at the University of Florida is helping to solve a widespread problem especially at the college aged level - eating disorders.
The Eating Disorder Recovery Center at UF and Shands opened this week.
Watch the video for more on the prevalence of eating disorders right here in Gainesville.
For more information about the Eating Disorders Recovery Center, please call 352-265-EDRC (3372) or visit them on the web at www.frc.ufandshands.org/edrc.
Also, check out the Be Real group at UF on their blog: http://berealuf.wordpress.com/
- Local Beauty Paquent Winner Raises Awareness About Eating Disorders
- Medical Spotlight 8/29/11 "Treating Eating Disorders"
- A local woman with a rare genetic disorder continues to inspire
- New Study By Shands May Help Treat Anxiety Disorders
- Thousands to eat wings on game night
- Kid Who Can't Eat Fundraiser
- Wing Eating Contest
- Celebrity Chef Teaches Children Healthy Eating Habits
- Extreme Home Makeover: They Gotta Eat
- Police: Man Tries To Elude Cops By Eating Evidence