Is Gainesville High viral video protected under free speech?
The video has been called offensive and unethical, but is it protected under free speech laws?
We spoke to a First Amendment expert from the University of Florida about the video and about possible consequences the teens from Gainesville High may face in the future.
Watch the video for more on the developing story.
- Racist rant turned apology - Gainesville High teen releases new video
- Financial Free Speech
- Violent Video Games Given Protection
- Marine Fights for His Right to Free Speech
- High School Students Win Award for Video Production
- Protect Gainesville Citizens Meeting
- Gainesville Nightspots Prep for Gameday Weekend Under Ordinance Limitations
- Gainesville Property Management Group Under Investigation
- Gainesville's Advantage Towing Under Investigation
- Wanted After a Public Brawl Went Viral