High gas prices are here to stay
Published February 20th, 2012
Theres no end in sight right now for high gas prices which continue to rise.
AAA reports its actually the upturn in the economy that is driving prices up.
We spoke to people in Gainesville today about pressure at the pump. Watch the video for more.
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- More People Are Fighting Back Against High Gas Prices By Taking The Bus
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- Up, Up and Away and Here to Stay
- "Occupy Gainesville" Here to Stay
- Thirteenth Street Walmart Moves Small Businesses Hope Big Chain Comes
- Gas Prices Lower
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- Gas Prices Hurting One Town