Higher Gas Prices Expected In Spring
As springtime arrives, we can look forward to blooming flowers, rising temperatures...and sky-rocketing gas prices.
Time Magazine is reporting some experts believe gas prices will eclipse $4 a gallon.
For some states like New York, Washington and California, gas could top $4.50.
Right now, the national average price is $3.50, which is up from $3.37 a month ago.
In Gainesville, Triple A says the price is $3.62...sixteen cents more than January.
Part of the reason is increasing demand.
2011 was the priciest year for gasoline, and this past January was the most expensive January so far for gas.
- Gas Prices Rise, Spring Break Plans Still a Go
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- Local Gas Prices on the Rise
- How to Avoid Overspending With Rising Gas Prices
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed
- Higher Expectations, Cost Are Possible at UF Next Fall
- Horse Prices at OBS Winter Mix Sale Higher than Last Year
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Gas Prices Lower