How did your favorite Super Bowl ad measure up?
At three and a half million dollars for 30 seconds of airtime, advertisers want to keep you watching and talking about their ad long after you see it during the superbowl.
UF Advertising Professor Dr. Michael Weigold says the ad going viral is the key to making it work.
Watch the video to see how which ads people were talking about in North Central Florida.
- TV20 Bootcamp: Day 2, How Are They Holding Up?
- Super Bowl Ads
- Tebow's Controversial Super Bowl Ad
- Fans React to Tebow's Super Bowl Ad
- Restaurant Businesses Prepared for Super Bowl Rush
- Slices of Joy For Local Vets During Super Bowl Sunday
- Super Bowl Ads Remain a Trending Topic the Day After the Game
- Big Business on Super Bowl Weekend
- TV20 Water Cooler Buzz: Super Bowl Ads
- Super Bowl Mania