How do I pay for college?
Published February 21st, 2012
If a new bill is passed, it would give the University of Florida more flexibility in raising tuition.
UF would be a part of an elite group with the ability to do this.
Certain criteria must be met in order to gain this flexibility in tuition if the bill passes.
Watch the video for more information on this increase and what those going to college are worried about.
- Proposal to Increase College Tuition Approved
- College Tuition Could Increase Up to 15 Percent by 2013
- If Tuition Increases, Florida Universities Will Still Struggle
- Governor Scott Urges State Universities to Turn Down Tuition Increase
- Santa Fe Increased Tuition
- Debate Over College Tuition at Public Universties Heats Up
- Free College Tuition Proposed
- How the Minimum Wage Increase Will Impact Local Businesses
- Marion County Teachers Will Soon Get Pay Increase
- Paying for College