A funeral was held Monday, February 13th, for the members of a Georgia family killed in the I-75 pile up in January.
15-year-old Lidiane Carmo, survived the crash, but lost her parents, sister and uncle.
Friends say Lidiane could not travel to her family's memorial service because she is still being hospitalized at Shands.
Federal officials say the teen, who is an illegal immigrant from Brazil, would not be deported.
- Clay County Detective Funeral
- Funeral for Journalist Killed
- Officer's Funeral in Melbourne
- Funeral plans set for slain North Florida detective
- Funeral For Ga. Family Killed In Fla. Crash
- Governor Attends Funeral
- Protests at Funerals May Come to an End in Florida if Legislation Passes
- Funeral for Local Marine
- Teen Funeral
- Funeral Preparations