Legion Luring New Veterans
When military service men and women come marching home again... they are not alone. There are a variety of service organizations and support groups to help them make the transition back to civilian life. One of those organizations is reaching out to the next generation of veterans.
Scott Campbell, Commander of American Legion Post 16 in Gainesville explains to TV20's David Snyder how the Legion is working to bring into the fold the influx of veterans returning from wars in the Middle East.
- Gainesville American Legion Auxiliary Welcomes a Special Visitor
- Local Medal of Honor Recipient Honored by American Legion
- Highest Honors For An American Hero
- American Legion Auxiliary Poppy Flowers
- Veterans Honored with Wreaths for the Holidays
- Blessing Buckets For Homeless Veterans
- Alachua County honors veteran in National Medal of Honor Day
- Over 1,200 Christmas wreaths collected in honor of fallen veterans
- All American Liberty Fest Honors Veterans Young and Old
- 33 Million Dollars Going to Veterans