New Flight Routes Coming Soon
Whether it is business or pleasure, Gainesville will soon have more options due to a fourth airline at the Gainesville Regional Airport.
Starting April 15th, Silver Airways will be offering flights daily from Gainesville to the Orlando and Tampa areas.
The new local flights will start at a special introductory rate each way, that includes taxes and service charges.
Silver Airlines will also have connections to the Bahamas, Caribbeans, and other international destinations.
For a list of times for those flight, click on this link.
- Gainesville Regional Airport Seeks Non-Stop Flight to NYC
- Flight Cancellations at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Weekend Problems At Gainesville Regional Airport Force Cancellations, Diverted Flights
- Gainesville Regional Airport Now Offering Flights to Miami
- Gainesville Wants Direct Flights to New York.
- New Airline at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Gainesville Regional Airport passengers to see new ticket counters
- Final Day to Comment on Koppers Site Clean Up is Coming Soon
- Mud Bogging Event Comes Too Soon For Grieving Family
- New App For Getting a Ride Could Be Coming to Gainesville