New Flight Routes Coming Soon
Whether it is business or pleasure, Gainesville will soon have more options due to a fourth airline at the Gainesville Regional Airport.
Starting April 15th, Silver Airways will be offering flights daily from Gainesville to the Orlando and Tampa areas.
The new local flights will start at a special introductory rate each way, that includes taxes and service charges.
Silver Airlines will also have connections to the Bahamas, Caribbeans, and other international destinations.
For a list of times for those flight, click on this link.
- Gainesville Regional Airport Now Offering Flights to Miami
- Gainesville Regional Airport Seeks Non-Stop Flight to NYC
- Flight Cancellations at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Gainesville Wants Direct Flights to New York.
- New Airline at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Final Day to Comment on Koppers Site Clean Up is Coming Soon
- Mud Bogging Event Comes Too Soon For Grieving Family
- New App For Getting a Ride Could Be Coming to Gainesville
- New Research Suggests Virtual Learning Could Soon Play Larger Role
- New Bus Route, New Possibilities