Parent Pays Principal Thousands
A parent has to pay a school principal in Marion County $75,000.
A jury decided that Carolyn Torrey libeled Dr. N.H. Jones Elementary's Principal, Don Raymond publishing false statements about the way he treated her child to third parties. The jury decided that damaged his reputation to the tune of $75,000. We spoke to Raymond's attorney who said the principal transferred that money to the school district to cover attorney fees. Torrey is also prohibited from making false statements about Raymond in the future.
- Daycare Fails to Pay Teachers, Refund Parents
- Principal of the Year from North Florida
- Ocala Principal Receives National Award
- New Principals Appointed at Local Elementary and Middle Schools
- Four Alachua County Schools Get New Principals
- Principal reports triple shooting victim recovering well
- New principal headed to Glen Springs
- Thousands of Letter Openers From Around The World On Display
- Federal Unemployment Benefits End for Thousands of Floridians
- Trump holds rally for thousands in Ocala