Pedophile "Monster's" Parents Kicked out of Scouts
TV20 has learned that the parents of self proclaimed monster, George Fout, have been kicked out of the Boy Scouts.
The CEO of the North Central Florida Chapter confirmed the news after their investigation revealed Steve and Anne Fout broke the rules set in place to help protect young troops against abuse. Authorities say George Fout had sexually abused children while they slept in his home he shared with his parents. Scout policies prohibit any one-on-one alone time between scout leaders and troops. Steve Fout was the Troop's Leader. The Scout's policies state it is a leader's responsibility to make sure the rules are being enforced. But authorities say Fout's parents are not being questioned further.
"Our detectives did have a conversation with George Fout's parents more than once, but it's on him," the Marion County Sheriff's Department Spokesperson Judge Cochran said. "He said his parents had no idea what was going on." If the State Attorney's Office charges Fout with Capital Sexual Battery, he will face a mandatory sentence of life in prison.
- Fout Pleads "Not Guilty"
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay scout leaders
- One year old Ocala child falls into septic tank and dies
- Child Molester calls himself a "Monster"
- "Wiles Hero's" Anti-Bullying Program
- Ocala Teens Try to Kill Parents
- "Stuff the Bus" Making It's Way Across Marion County
- Ocala 13 Year Old Charged As Adult, Child Psychologists Weigh In
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found