Pedophile "Monster's" Parents Kicked out of Scouts
TV20 has learned that the parents of self proclaimed monster, George Fout, have been kicked out of the Boy Scouts.
The CEO of the North Central Florida Chapter confirmed the news after their investigation revealed Steve and Anne Fout broke the rules set in place to help protect young troops against abuse. Authorities say George Fout had sexually abused children while they slept in his home he shared with his parents. Scout policies prohibit any one-on-one alone time between scout leaders and troops. Steve Fout was the Troop's Leader. The Scout's policies state it is a leader's responsibility to make sure the rules are being enforced. But authorities say Fout's parents are not being questioned further.
"Our detectives did have a conversation with George Fout's parents more than once, but it's on him," the Marion County Sheriff's Department Spokesperson Judge Cochran said. "He said his parents had no idea what was going on." If the State Attorney's Office charges Fout with Capital Sexual Battery, he will face a mandatory sentence of life in prison.
- Fout Pleads "Not Guilty"
- Child Molester calls himself a "Monster"
- Parents of Russian Child Speak Out Against New Adoption Ban
- "Stuff the Bus" Making It's Way Across Marion County
- "04's" Leaving UF
- Child Abuse Reported In Columbia County
- Child Abuse Cases In Levy County
- Alachua County Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good