School Teacher Arrested in Undercover Sex Sting
Alachua County, FL - A second grade school teacher is among 21 men arrested in a multi-agency sex sting operation that began late last month.
Among them was 24-year-old Lenard Norman who is a second-grade teacher at Metcalfe Elementary School in Northeast Gainesville.
Investigators posed as minors or as the parents of minors and made arrangements via the internet to meet with suspects interested in having sex with children.
Gainesville Police and Citrus County Sheriff's Office also participated in the operation.
Below are the suspects arrested in the sting.
They are innocent until proven guilty.
Assaf Adam Hazan
Lenard Sidney Norman
Bradley Scott Tison
Timothy Scott Hies
Jake Owen Johnson
Matthew J Gordon
Robert Alan Savicky
Charles Edward Mills
Travis Scott Moody
Erich Alexander Farber
David Leon Lashley
- Undercover Sex Sting Nabs Seven Men, as Police Blame Paper for Exposing Operation
- VA Employee Arrested in Sex Sting
- Five Busted In Undercover Prostitution Sting
- Music Teacher Arrested in Child Sex Investigation
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Online Child Sex Sting Nets 26 Arrests
- Undercover Investigation Arrests Two in Columbia County
- Nine Arrested in Bradford County Undercover Rx Pill Bust
- Two Men Arrested, 27 Dogs Taken Into Custody During Undercover Operation
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars