Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Share the Cure 2012
Published February 27th, 2012
Former Gator wide receiver and hall of famer Chris Doering is speaking out on behalf of the Keira Grace Foundation to cure children's cancer around the world.
Share the Cure 2012: The Results Show:
Be a part of Keira Grace Foundation's 7th annual fundraising event and bring hope, restoration and life to children with cancer in the Dominican Republic! Join David Snyder, WCJB TV 20 anchor and media personality, Ilene Silverman, as they host, "Share the Cure 2012: The Results Show,” along with special guest, former University of Florida wide receiver and Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee, Chris Doering. Live Latin American entertainment and cocktails and dinner by Blue Water Bay. Innovative Entertainment’s DJ Matt will host an afterparty celebration.
|Saturday, March 3, 2012
7:00 pm: Cocktails, Dinner & Program
9:30 pm: Afterparty with DJ Matt of Innovative Entertainment
315 Hull Road
Gainesville, FL 32611 (Get Map)
|$89 (discounted tickets available ONLY at Ilene’s for Fashion: 2441 NW 43rd St, Gainesville)
$99 (general admission)
Tickets available at Phillips Center Box Office: 352-392-2787
or Ticketmaster: Click Here for Tickets or call 800-277-1700
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
- Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions: A Musical Celebration
- Stop! Children's Cancer Fantasy Event
- Stop Children's Cancer
- Death of Son, Leads to New Foundation and Future Children's Hospital
- Children's Miracle Network Family Boot Camp
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- Gainesville Children's Theatre, Singing Their Way Through The Community
- Workforce Connections Holds Event to Benefit Homeless Veterans
- Family Spotlight 5/6/10 "Keira Grace Foundation"