Sworn Complaints Against Ten In UF Hazing Incident
The hazing incident at the University of Florida may be worse than anyone suspected. University police have filed sworn complaints against ten people, including nine current students and one graduate.
Police say five students suffered serious injuries during the hazing done by members of the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity late last month. Initially, one victim came forward but now authorities have identified at east four others.
The State Attorney's Office will decide whether or not to pursue actual charges against the ten people. All ten have been trespassed from U.F., according to a release. Two of them--one student and the graduate--worked as employees of the university but both have have been fired.
- Two Sworn Complaints Filed Against Michelle Dunlap
- Sworn Complaint Filed In Allegations Involving Alachua Mayor
- Student Issued Sworn Complaint by UF Police
- Animal Rights Group Files Complaint Against UF
- Yoho Sworn In, Votes Against Boehner
- Florida Justices Drop Complaint Against Former Judge
- Paynes Prairie Warning Sign Complaints
- Waldo Police Chief Responds to Citizens' Complaints
- Complaints About Val-U Car Keep Rolling In
- Double Down Owner Worries about Noise Complaints