Tiffany Sessions Missing Since Feb 9, 1989
She vanished exactly 23 years ago.
And today we still don't know what happened to a 20 year old University of Florida student.
On February 9, 1989 Tiffany Sessions went out for her nightly walk along Williston Road near 34th Street in Gainesville, but never returned home.
After an extensive search of the area and thousands of leads investigated, detectives and Tiffany's family are still searching for answers.
She is still considered a missing person.
- Tiffany Sessions Anniversary
- 22 Years Later: Still Searching for Tiffany Sessions
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- Gainesville Woman Missing Since Tuesday
- Gainesville Police Searching For Missing UF Student
- College Students Return to Gainesville
- Jack Hill has been missing since Friday
- Somber Anniversary Nears - The Gainesville Murders
- Business Wins as Colleges Take a Fall This Session
- Ocala Man Who Disappeared From Assisted Living Facility Found Alive