"Tina" Trains Medical Professionals
If a doctor or nurse has ever had trouble diagnosing your medical problem...part of the trouble may be that they aren't asking the right questions.
Medical professionals have a lot of training in asking questions...but there is a new way for them to practice. And its being developed here in North Central Florida.
In our Innovation Technology interview, Linda Nichols, the Main Educator with "Shadow Health" explains to TV20's David Snyder how bad a shortage of nursing instructors has become, and how her company has designed software to help.
- 8/6/12 Fitzness Minute: Suspension Band Training
- 9/30/13 Fitzness Minute: Rope Training
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Operation Rebuild
- Medical Spotlight: Atrial Fibrillation
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Technology Spotlight 3/30/10 "Glaucoma Medication"
- Technology Spotlight 11/9/10 "Medical Sterilization Process"
- Mental Health First Aid Training