56 Poachers Arrested
It is one of the largest illegal hunting and fishing busts in North Central Florida. 56 people were arrested for a series of illegal activity involving game fish, deer, turtles and even a bear. The poachers were caught after a 15-month-long undercover investigation by the Florida Fish a& Wildlife Conservation Commission. Officials say that some of the poachers lived off of the money they made by selling their catch without a license. Some of those arrested are from Putnam, St. Johns and Marion Counties. Officials told us there are more arrests to be made. 36 of the 300 charges are felonies.
- Poachers Beware of "Robo-Deer"
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Florida dad arrested after baby dies in hot car
- Sheriff suspends detectives for botched arrests
- Chris Rainey Dropped from Steelers After Arrest
- Before Arrest, Hernandez No Stranger to Violence
- Fla. Woman Arrested in Death of Fiance in Tennessee
- Lakeland Police officer arrested on 3 charges