Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
American Fresh Farms Could bring 400 Jobs to Area
A company in charge of bringing a hydro-ponic tomato plant to Ocala is asking for an extension from the city council.
American Fresh Farms originally wanted to have greenhouses set up by last December, but were waiting for the final seal of approval from the feds.
It is known as the Tulip Project and claims it will bring an estimated 400 jobs to the area.
The 6 month long extension will be brought up for approval by the city council at the next meeting.
- 400+ Pounds of Dope Seized From Reddick Farm
- One Fewer Fast Food Joint - 400 Jobs Lost
- 400 New Jobs may be coming to Ocala
- Farm to School: New Options Could be Coming to Cafeterias
- Two More Ocala-Area Farms Linked To Horse Virus
- Area Syrian-Americans Weigh in on Overseas Crisis
- New Bill Could Bring License fees Down
- Sports Tourism Could Bring Millions to the Local Economy
- Music Festival Brings Money And Some Trouble To Area
- Mindtree Brings Dozens of Jobs to Gainesville