Armed robbery of church group turns into stand-off
Published March 1st, 2012
Two men waving handguns barged into a church group meeting at an apartment in Southwest Gainesville.
But one of the victims is saying he has found forgiveness for the intruders.
Here his story and see exclusive video from the stand-off in our report.
- Stand-Off Ends Peacefully After Mother Pleads With Son to Surrender
- Man Arrested in Standoff Says He Was Just 'Popping Off the Gun'
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense & Stand Your Ground Law
- Store Clerk Survives Armed Robbery
- Violent Armed Robberies Related?
- ARMED ROBBERY
- Gainesville Armed Robberies
- Armed Robbery at Ocala Jewelry Store
- Attempted Armed Robbery at Marion Street Café in Lake City
- Lake City Armed Robbery at S & S Convenience Store