Armed robbery of church group turns into stand-off
Published March 1st, 2012
Two men waving handguns barged into a church group meeting at an apartment in Southwest Gainesville.
But one of the victims is saying he has found forgiveness for the intruders.
Here his story and see exclusive video from the stand-off in our report.
- Stand-Off Ends Peacefully After Mother Pleads With Son to Surrender
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense & Stand Your Ground Law
- Stand Your Ground or Ground Invaded?
- OPD Chief Meets on Stand Your Ground
- Man Arrested in Standoff Says He Was Just 'Popping Off the Gun'
- Disagreement between two group leaders turns physical
- Armed robbery of a Texaco Gas Station in Ocala caught on camera
- The search continues for two armed men in Levy County that attempted to rob a home
- Armed Robbery Suspect Caught