Armed robbery of church group turns into stand-off
Published March 1st, 2012
Two men waving handguns barged into a church group meeting at an apartment in Southwest Gainesville.
But one of the victims is saying he has found forgiveness for the intruders.
Here his story and see exclusive video from the stand-off in our report.
- Stand-Off Ends Peacefully After Mother Pleads With Son to Surrender
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense & Stand Your Ground Law
- OPD Chief Meets on Stand Your Ground
- Stand Your Ground or Ground Invaded?
- Man Arrested in Standoff Says He Was Just 'Popping Off the Gun'
- Governor Scott Urges State Universities to Turn Down Tuition Increase
- Armed Robbery at Ocala Jewelry Store
- Dixie County Armed Robbery Video
- Therapist Accused of Setting Up Armed Robbery
- 3 Arrested for 3 Armed Robberies in Gainesville