Armed robbery of church group turns into stand-off
Published March 1st, 2012
Two men waving handguns barged into a church group meeting at an apartment in Southwest Gainesville.
But one of the victims is saying he has found forgiveness for the intruders.
Here his story and see exclusive video from the stand-off in our report.
- Stand-Off Ends Peacefully After Mother Pleads With Son to Surrender
- Man Arrested in Standoff Says He Was Just 'Popping Off the Gun'
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense & Stand Your Ground Law
- Stand Your Ground or Ground Invaded?
- OPD Chief Meets on Stand Your Ground
- Armed Robbery Suspect Caught
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery At Lake City Gas Station
- Deputies Search For Armed Suspect In Home Invasion Robbery
- Armed Robbery Arrests