Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
Gainesville High School was evacuated for a bomb threat and then re-opened after police searched the school.
The police department received a threat in their 'contact us' section of their website.
They have since determined that this email was a part of a national threat where an unidentified source has been sending threats to schools and universities across the United States.
As of now school will be open tomorrow.
Watch our report for more on the bomb scare.
- Arrest Made in Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Threat Made to Gainesville High School
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- School Bomb Threat
- Bomb Threat Called In To Columbia School Offices, Found To Be A Hoax
- Bomb Threat Closes Gilchrist County Schools
- Newberry Schools on High Alert Monday
- Gainesville Police Bring Helicopter, Canines to Show and Tell
- Gainesville Police Trying To Keep Kids Out Of Trouble
- Gainesville Police Department's New Special Operations Unit