Darrell Gwynn Foundation Donates Power Wheelchair
The Darrell Gwynn Foundation donated a $28,000 power wheelchair to 20 year-old Austin Praught.
Praught was in a car accident on New Year's Eve and suffered a spinal cord injury.
Now thanks to the Gwynn Foundation, Praught's lifestyle will be a bit easier.
For more information watch our report.
By: Yaremi Farinas
- Darrell Gwynn Foundation Wheelchair Donation
- Bernstein Celebrated at Gatornationals, Donates Memorabilia to Darrell Gwynn Foundation
- Songs for Kids Foundation Visits Shands
- Bond Reduced For Austin Wright
- Biomass or Bio-mess? Part 3: The Austin Example
- American Red Cross Seeking Donations For Victims of Hurricane Sandy
- Earrings For A Wheelchair
- Man Rides Wheelchair Through Sunshine State
- Church Sends Wheelchairs to Haiti
- Prescription Drug Foundation Trying to Raise $500,000