Former University Officer Plans Lawsuit Against UF
First he lost his job at the University of Florida. Now's he's being fired from Ohio State.
A former university police lieutenant says consequences from the night a grad student was shot on campus have followed him for two years...even after he left police work.
TV 20's Corrie Lovette spoke exclusively to Stacy Ettel, who says he plans to sue the University of Florida in order to stand up for others in law enforcement
- Elections Office Will Not Move to Former "Big Lots" Store as Planned
- Woman Files Lawsuit Against Pharmacy Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Six People File Lawsuits Against Florida's Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage
- Judge Throws Out Lawsuit Against Gilchrist County Sheriff Schultz
- Lawsuit Against Gainesville Delayed After Judge Steps Down
- Civil Rights Lawsuit Against Sheriff And Deputy
- Should College Athletes Get Paid? Former Gator Players Weigh In
- University Police Officer Laid to Rest
- New Plans for Historic Newell Hall on University of Florida Campus
- UF President Bernie Machen Announces Plans to Step Down