Gatornationals comes to Gainesville
It may be a fleeting event, but this year's Gatornationals is already helping local businesses to fill up on customers.
Day one of Gatornationals begins tomorrow and this event is already packing local hotels.
At least one hotel is completely booked up, that being the Best Western on 39th avenue.
According to the manager, people have been coming from all parts of the country, and the hotel filled a lot quicker than last year.
Gatornationals is the third stop in the twenty-three race NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series.
- Racing fans head to Gainesville ahead of Gatornationals
- Drag Racing Auction
- Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Back at Gainesville Raceway
- Taste of Gatornationals: Best Race Team Food
- Gatornationals, Women On The Race Track
- Gatornationals: Big Bucks Racing Into Town
- The Rain Is Gone, Races Begin Friday At Gatornationals
- GatorNationals Brings $Millions to Gainesville
- Gatornationals Putting Gainesville's Economy Into Overdrive
- Early Voting for Gainesville Mayoral Race Begins Monday March 11th