Gatornationals Racer Talks To A Local High School
A Gatornationals racer took a break from his busy schedule to talk to local students about driving safely.
The Tire Kingdom and NHRA Top Fuel driver, Dom Lagana, spoke to students at Gainesville High School Wednesday.
He talked about the dangers of texting while driving and the importance of proper tire pressure, something he says many folks don't think about.
Students received an emergency roadside kit and were able to ask questions about racing in Gatornationals.
- Schumacher, Wilkerson, Line and Krawiec Win Tire Kingdom NHRA Gatornationals
- National Tire Safety Week Puts Pressure on Drivers to Be, "Tire Smart"
- President Obama Talks To School Kids
- Amateur Motocross Racers Rev their Engines in Alachua
- Paraplegic Racer Turned Away Despite Qualifying
- Family of Pro Stock Motorcycle Racers Find Fun in Competition
- Disney Announces Plans for Magic Kingdom Expansion
- Six Neighboring High Schools Rank in Newsweek's Top 1500 Public High School List
- Dozens of Tires Stolen from Walmart
- Tire Thief Arrested- Again