Glanzer To Leave Archer
There will be a change at the top of the City of Archer.
City Manager John Glanzer has submitted his resignation, effective May 11th.
He's been there since October, 2009.
Glanzer tells TV20 he's been thinking about making a change for the past six months. He will take a position with his wife's real estate business, acting as a property manager and office manager.
Archer City Commissioners have no specific process in place to replace Glanzer, who is a former Mayor of Newberry.
- Glanzer named Archer interim city manager
- Archer Residents Disappointed at City's Lack of Response
- Archer city leader apologizes
- Archer's newest interim city manager
- Technical Failure in Archer Leaves Thousands in the Dark
- Waterline Break Leaves Archer Residents Under Boil Water Notice, Repairs on the Way
- Archer Residents Voice their Concerns on the Archer Braid Trail
- 48th Annual Gatornationals
- Argument caught on camera leaves one fired; park manager on leave
- City Commissioner Walks Through Archer Braid Trail