Home up in Flames
Part of a home in Marion County went up in flames this morning. It happened around 7 a.m. near South East 22nd Avenue in Ocala. No one was inside the structure when the fire started, but the family's pet dog died. Marion County Fire Rescue put out the flames before they spread on to other homes and reached the surrounding trees. The cause of the fire is under investigation, but authorities are not calling it suspicious.
- Ocala Mobile Home Goes Up In Flames
- Heavy Smoke, Flames Engulf Gainesville House
- Car Bursts into Flames
- Marion County Barn House Goes Up in Flames
- Auction House Destroyed by Flames in Chiefland
- "10,000 Homes Initiative" Could Upgrade Homes in Alachua County
- Deadline for Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition
- Home Away From Home; Thanksgiving at the Ronald McDonald House
- Extreme Home Makeover: Tear Down That Home!
- Ocala Home Hit by Home-Made Acid Bomb