Home up in Flames
Part of a home in Marion County went up in flames this morning. It happened around 7 a.m. near South East 22nd Avenue in Ocala. No one was inside the structure when the fire started, but the family's pet dog died. Marion County Fire Rescue put out the flames before they spread on to other homes and reached the surrounding trees. The cause of the fire is under investigation, but authorities are not calling it suspicious.
- Four Dogs Killed, 20 Others Injured, After Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames
- Ocala Mobile Home Goes Up In Flames
- Marion County Barn House Goes Up in Flames
- Auction House Destroyed by Flames in Chiefland
- Heavy Smoke, Flames Engulf Gainesville House
- Car Bursts into Flames
- "10,000 Homes Initiative" Could Upgrade Homes in Alachua County
- Extreme Home Makeover: Tear Down That Home!
- Ocala Home Hit by Home-Made Acid Bomb
- Home Invader Shot to Death After Forcing Way into Ex-Girlfriend's Home