Marion County Car Chase
A man from Belleview is accused of shooting at his girlfriend, and
shooting her dog before leading police in a wild car chase.
Accordingto Belleview Police, 44-year-old Tomas Lozada's girlfriend called
9-1-1. She said he tried to kill her, but his bullets missed.
TV20obtained dash can video where Lozada looses control of his car and
gets tackled by deputies. His car then catches on fire.
Lozada was taken to the Marion County jail and is charged with
attempted murder, animal cruelty, and fleeing and eluding.
- Cross-County, High-Speed Chase Leaves Residents Shaken
- High speed chase through Marion County
- Man leads deputies on chase; drugs and child in vehicle
- Car crashes into home after driver has seizure in Belleview
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Two teenagers in critical condition after a car accident in Marion County
- Fatal Car Crash in Marion County
- Breathalyzers, Most Cop Cars Don't Carry Them
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Chasing Down Man With Car
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase