Monroe Regional ER in Top Five Percent
In an emergency one local hospital ranks amongst the top five percent in the nation. Monroe Regional in Ocala got the award from an independent company that ranks hospitals and tracts healthcare trends. The company looked at health records of individuals suffering from some of the most common medical emergencies including heart attacks and strokes. This is the third year monroe ranked amongst the top five percent.
- Local student named one of Florida's Top Five Volunteers of the Year award.
- Local Zombie Movie Produced, Despite Tragedy
- Fla. Unemployment Rate Drops Again to 7.1 Percent
- Fla. Unemployment Rate Remains Flat at 7.1 Percent
- Fla. Unemployment Rate Drops to 7 percent
- Fla. Unemployment Rate Drops to 6.4 Percent
- Nine Percent of Teens in the US Admit to Committing Sexual Assault
- Ocala Breeders Sales Goes Up 50 Percent
- College Tuition Could Increase Up to 15 Percent by 2013
- Water Main Break, Dealing With The Aftermath