Ocala "Hair-a-thon," in Support of Boy Fighting Cancer
Published March 21st, 2012
Posted by Chris Gilmore
In January of this year, 7 year old Jalen Hajal was diagnosed with stage 4 medulla blastoma, a form of brain cancer. With the family's medical bills and anxiety running high, it seemed only natural for, "Reflexions of You Hair Salon" and the Ocala community to step in.
For more information on how to help the Hajal Family, visit http://www.jalensjourney.org.
- Governor Scott Visits UF in Support President Machen's Goal of Becoming Top 10 University
- Four year old's fight to "Hulk Smash" Cancer
- Ocala Mayor Says He Doesn't Support "Saggy Pants" Ordinance
- Chick-Fil-A Supporters and Critics Flood the Streets of Gainesville
- Boy with Bone Cancer Gets His "Make-a Wish"
- Boy With 'Germ Cell Tumor' Receives Community Support
- National Tire Safety Week Puts Pressure on Drivers to Be, "Tire Smart"
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- Heavy Rains May Lead to "Mosquito Madness," this Hurricane Season
- UF Makes "Progress" with Renewable Energy on Campus