Ocala "Hair-a-thon," in Support of Boy Fighting Cancer
Published March 21st, 2012
Posted by Chris Gilmore
In January of this year, 7 year old Jalen Hajal was diagnosed with stage 4 medulla blastoma, a form of brain cancer. With the family's medical bills and anxiety running high, it seemed only natural for, "Reflexions of You Hair Salon" and the Ocala community to step in.
For more information on how to help the Hajal Family, visit http://www.jalensjourney.org.
- Governor Scott Visits UF in Support President Machen's Goal of Becoming Top 10 University
- Chick-Fil-A Supporters and Critics Flood the Streets of Gainesville
- Boy with Bone Cancer Gets His "Make-a Wish"
- Boy With 'Germ Cell Tumor' Receives Community Support
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- UF Makes "Progress" with Renewable Energy on Campus
- Heavy Rains May Lead to "Mosquito Madness," this Hurricane Season
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- Ocala Meat & Sheep Festival
- Baseball Bat Saves the Day in Attempted Ocala Gas Station Robbery