Operation Blue Forest Arrest
The US Marshal's office has arrested another person in connection to the largest illegal pill bust in Marion County history. Brenda Weber, 22, of Ocala was arrested by the service's Fugitive Task Force Monday night in Kissimmee.
Investigators found out Weber had been hiding at a friend's house in Silver Springs Shores, but before they could arrest her, Weber fled to Orlando where she was caught and taken to jail.
There is only one person left to arrest out of 43 arrest warrants served in connection to Operation Blue Forest.
- 19 Arrested in Cross-County Sexual Offender Sting Called "Operation Wrangler"
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- 6 people arrested in sting operation
- 23 arrested in Putnam County drug operation
- Two Men Arrested, 27 Dogs Taken Into Custody During Undercover Operation
- Hopkins Prairie Fire
- Amusement Ride Operator Arrested for NC State Fair Accident
- Levy County Cutting Back Wildfire Risks
- City takes control of land surrounding GRACE Marketplace