Operation Blue Forest Arrest
The US Marshal's office has arrested another person in connection to the largest illegal pill bust in Marion County history. Brenda Weber, 22, of Ocala was arrested by the service's Fugitive Task Force Monday night in Kissimmee.
Investigators found out Weber had been hiding at a friend's house in Silver Springs Shores, but before they could arrest her, Weber fled to Orlando where she was caught and taken to jail.
There is only one person left to arrest out of 43 arrest warrants served in connection to Operation Blue Forest.
- Marijuana Grow Operation Discovered in Orange Springs Forest
- Forest High School Employee Arrested for Molesting a Child
- 19 Arrested in Cross-County Sexual Offender Sting Called "Operation Wrangler"
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Two Men Arrested, 27 Dogs Taken Into Custody During Undercover Operation
- 6 people arrested in sting operation
- Amusement Ride Operator Arrested for NC State Fair Accident
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Largest Prescribed Burn at Etoniah Creek State Forest