St. Patty's Day Safety
Published March 17th, 2012
Mother's Pub in Downtown Gainesville opened their doors at 7am to a line of customers ready for the holiday, with traditional irish food and of course green beer. Those serving the drinks say that they want to make sure those who are enjoying the drinks, don't drive. AAA's tow and go program will be provided for today and tomorrow. Giving free rides for those who are too tipsy to drive.
1-800-AAA-help or 1-800-222-4357
- Archer's Mother's Day Fest... Calm For Now
- Mother's Day Turkey Shoot raises money for veterans
- Happy Mother's Day!
- 30 Year Mother's Day Festival Cancelled in Archer
- Police: Woman Steals $700 Of Merchandise For Mother's Day Gifts
- Safety Concerns Surround Archer's "Mother's Day Fest"
- Ocala Teens Slit Mother's Throat, Charged With Attempted Murder
- A Mother's Hero
- Mother's Fighting For Justice
- Baby dies; Mother's boyfriend admits to harming infant