Unsafe Sleeping Environments for Infants
TV 20's Yaremi Farinas spoke to one mother who is not taking any chances.
"At least their still close by, but not in the bed so you don't roll on them."
That is just one of many unsafe sleeping environments that can cause a tragedy.
A year ago, two infants died in similar but unrelated incidents.
Dr. Rachel Coleman of the University of Florida's Pediatric Primary Care explains why parents should be aware of how they are putting their baby to sleep.
By: Yaremi Farinas
- Man Arrested in Infant Death
- Unsafe For Kids? 11-Year-Old Killed
- Springhills Can Impact More Than Just Traffic: Environment Also at Stake
- Smart Phone Apps Can Help The Environment
- Sleep Deprivation Leads to Vehicular Homicide and Caution for Truck Drivers
- Sleeping Bear in Tree
- Putnam Co. Has A High Infant Mortality Rate
- INFANT HOMICIDE
- While You Were Sleeping...
- 82 Year-Old Shot and Killed while Sleeping