Update: Wildfire Near Orange Springs Under Control
Published March 18th, 2012
A 200 acre wildfire burning in Marion County near Orange Springs is now 100% contained.
At one point, officials say about a dozen homes were threatened.
45 firefighters are on the scene battling the fire.
The cause of the fire has not been determined.
- Orange Lake Wildfire
- Update: Second Day of Okpara Nelson Trial
- Update: Tent City Residents Forced to Move...Again
- Update: Tim Goldfarb Addresses the Future of Shands
- Swine Flu Update: Two More Deaths Confirmed
- Swine Flu Update: A Total of 31 Deaths in Florida
- UPDATE: Homeowner Describes Williston Fatal Plane Crash
- UPDATE: Local Pilot In Disbelief After Williston Fatal Plane Crash
- UPDATE: Pilot Seriously Injured In Small Plane Crash
- UPDATE: 340 Animals Found Dead In Reddick Home