Woman Arrested for Setting Fire to Her Own House
A woman is behind bars Monday morning after police say she set her own house on fire. It happened in Bradford County, Sunday, near 48th Avenue. Neighbors called 911 after seeing flames coming out of the house.
When authorities got there, they were able to put out the flames without anyone getting hurt, but the house is a total loss. Authorities started asking questions and believe the fire was started on purpose by the female homeowner. She was taken to jail and charged with Arson.
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- Levy County House Fires Kills 10 Year Old and her Great Grandmother
- Woman Arrested; Awaiting Transport to Bradford County
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Putnam County fires investigated as arson
- Marion County Man Believed to be Responsible for String of Arsons Arrested
- Woman Says Accident Started A Fire In Her Home
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Missing Alachua County Woman Found Alive Just Yards Away From Her Home
- Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend