Woman Arrested for Setting Fire to Her Own House
A woman is behind bars Monday morning after police say she set her own house on fire. It happened in Bradford County, Sunday, near 48th Avenue. Neighbors called 911 after seeing flames coming out of the house.
When authorities got there, they were able to put out the flames without anyone getting hurt, but the house is a total loss. Authorities started asking questions and believe the fire was started on purpose by the female homeowner. She was taken to jail and charged with Arson.
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Missing Alachua County Woman Found Alive Just Yards Away From Her Home
- Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
- Fire Causes Road Closures in Bradford County
- Bradford County Crews Battled Brush Fires
- College Student Turns Part-Time Job Into Her Own Company.
- Mother Kills Her Own Baby Before Turning Gun on Herself
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children