24th Annual Fantasy Fundraising Event: Festival Brazil
The University of Florida's Head Football Coach Will Muschamp and Carol Muschamp were honorary chairs at this year's 24th Annual Stop Children's Cancer Fantasy Event.
It was held at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center at the University of Florida and the theme for this year was "Festival Brazil." At the event they had people donating crafts, paintings, and old guitars for a silent auction.
To date, Stop Children's Cancer has contributed 3.7 million to help fund pediatric cancer research at the University of Florida's College of Medicine.
- Free Community Event: Labor Daze
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- 28th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook This Weekend
- Stop! Children's Cancer Fantasy Event
- 61st Annual Florida Folk Festival
- Third Annual Empty Bowls Event Fighting Hunger in North Central Florida
- The 59th Annual Watermelon Festival in Chiefland
- 28th Annual Windsor Zucchini Festival
- 48th Annual Cedar Key Arts Festival
- 30th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook Features Local Artists, Restaurants