Body In Woods
Published April 12th, 2012
A man's body was found in a deep ditch in ocala yesterday.
Police found the partially decomposed body of the man at the bottom of a ravine.
And they say it has probably been there for several days.
According to police, a city worker called 9-1-1 today after noticing a foul smell in a heavily wooded area in the 1700 Block of Martin Luther King Avenue in Ocala.
"She ended up going down and finding what she thought was a partially decomposed body. at that point she called the police dept. and we responded and did indeed recover or find a deceased person."
Sargeant Maier said they have not yet identified the body.
He also said they have not yet determined how the person died or if it is now a homicide investigation.
- Dead Body Found Near Ocala Church
- Man says he was looking for missing friend when he found dead body
- Body Found in River Identified
- Body found on side of road identified
- Celebrations 1/7/16
- Missing Coconut Creek Man's Body Found 9 Years Later
- Body found in trunk of burning car
- Body Of Missing Intern Found
- Body Found Of Man Who Fell From Plane
- Body of Boston Bombings Suspect Has Been Claimed