Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Boil Water Advisory For Starke
Residents of Starke are being advised to boil any water they plan to use for drinking or cooking. Water Department workers say the city's chlorine feed dropped enough to cause a potential contamination of the water supply. Water used for washing or laundry is considered safe. The boil water advisory is in place until Wednesday, April 18th.
- New Starke Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Cane Boil and Fiddle Fest
- Health Advisories due to the Smoke
- CHOICES Advisory Board Holds Special Meeting
- Evidence is missing from Starke Police Department
- Rezoning Issue In Starke
- Starke Execution Scheduled Wednesday
- Starke Man Hit, Killed By Train
- Starke Man Charged With Drug Possession
- Starke Man Dies After Losing Control Of His Motorcycle