Cade Museum Prize Final Four Announced
"The road to the final four"...goes through Gainesville.
Two of the four finalists of the 2012 Cade Museum Prize--announced today--are based in Gainesville.
Both have been featured on TV20's Innovation Technology interview series. Tech Development, LLC is developing an effective way to use chlorine dioxide to kill bacteria in sensitive places like hospitals. Prometheon Pharma is working on a skin patch to deliver complex medicines such as insulin.
They will go up against two other finalists, hailing from Tampa and Orlando.
The final four have endured three rounds of judging by 30 judges. Three new judges will determine the ultimate winner, to be announced on May 11th. That company will take home a $50,000 cash reward and $10,000 in legal services.
- Four Gainesville companies qualify for $50,000 Cade Museum prize
- Cade Museum Prize "Sweet 16"
- eCath Wins Cade Museum Prize
- Cade Prize Winner Announced
- UF Startup Raising Awareness, Support For New Diabetes Patch
- UF Startup Turns to Crowdfunding with $1 Million Goal
- Third Cade Prize Competition Announced
- 2013 Cade Museum
- Cade Museum celebrates expansion
- Cade Museum receives $3.2 million financing to expand