City of Ocala Vs. MC School District
The City of Ocala received a blow in their quest to stop the Marion County School District from using storm water utilities until they pay the bill.
A Marion County judge denied the injunction filed by the city attorney today.
The city and district have been arguing over thousands of dollars worth of unpaid storm water utility bills.
The district stopped paying last November citing other counties in Florida don't have to.
The city however said they too have to pay like any other customer.
- City of Ocala: School District Must Pay Up
- School District & City of Ocala set Courtdate
- Poe vs. Skop - City Commission Run-Off Election Tuesday
- American Civil Liberities Union vs. Alachua County School Board
- School Board District 2 Race Preview
- School Board District 4 Race
- School District's Decision To Sue Postponed
- Marion County School District Ranks Third in State for Lowest Administrative Cost
- Updated School District Policy on Speech
- Marion County School District Consolidates Custodial Services