City of Ocala Vs. MC School District
The City of Ocala received a blow in their quest to stop the Marion County School District from using storm water utilities until they pay the bill.
A Marion County judge denied the injunction filed by the city attorney today.
The city and district have been arguing over thousands of dollars worth of unpaid storm water utility bills.
The district stopped paying last November citing other counties in Florida don't have to.
The city however said they too have to pay like any other customer.
- School District & City of Ocala set Courtdate
- City of Ocala: School District Must Pay Up
- School district investigation closed in school bus assault
- Poe vs. Skop- City Commission Run-Off Election Tuesday
- American Civil Liberities Union vs. Alachua County School Board
- School Districts Might Have To Choose Textbooks
- Marion County School District Consolidates Custodial Services
- Two Buses Stolen From Alachua County School District Lot
- School District Unveils Text Message Emergency Contact System
- School Districts Faced With Tough Budgets, Even Tougher Decisions