Dance Center Funds
The university of Florida's massive student fundraiser-- Dance Marathon-- earned a record amount of money this year.
The fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals runs at the O'Connell Center every spring.
This was the 18th marathon... and brought in more than 800 students.
Over the years, it has raised four- and- a- half million dollars.
This year they added a dramatic amount to the total.
Organizers announced Wednesday they had raised nearly 887-thousand dollars... nearly 175-thousand more than last year.
- Dance Marathon at UF
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon
- "5 Points of Life" Marathon & Relay
- Santa Fe College Hosts Dance Festival
- Dance Alive National Ballet Presents "Phantom"
- Gainesville's Job Corps Center Could Lose Funding
- FBI Now In Charge of Boston Marathon Bombing Investigation
- Future of Munroe Regional Medical Center Uncertain
- New Medical Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville