Dance Center Funds
The university of Florida's massive student fundraiser-- Dance Marathon-- earned a record amount of money this year.
The fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals runs at the O'Connell Center every spring.
This was the 18th marathon... and brought in more than 800 students.
Over the years, it has raised four- and- a- half million dollars.
This year they added a dramatic amount to the total.
Organizers announced Wednesday they had raised nearly 887-thousand dollars... nearly 175-thousand more than last year.
- 'Miracles on 34th Street' fundraising for Dance Marathon
- Dance Marathon kicks off fundraising
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- Dance Marathon at UF
- Dance Marathon FT5K
- Dance Marathon raises over 2 million for Children's Miracle Network
- Dance Marathon 2016 comes to a close
- "5 Points of Life" Marathon & Relay
- Dance Alive's "Bolero" Promises A Night Of Latin Entertainment