Death Penalty Trial Begins
The trial for a man accused of cold blooded murder is about to begin in Marion County.
Jury selection began Monday in the case of the State vs. Joshua Fulgham.
He faces the death penalty after authorities say he and his alleged lover, Emilia Carr, suffocated Fulgham's wife and then buried her body in the back of Carr's house.
Carr was convicted of murder last year and now sits on death row. Fulgham's trial could continue throughout the month of April.
- Justice John Paul Stevens Views on Death Penalty
- Death Penalty Over The Last Year
- State Attorney to Seek The Death Penalty For Suwannee County Murders
- Jury Recommends the Death Penalty for Emilia Carr
- Emilia Carr Receives Death Penalty
- Teen Murder Update: Prosecution seeking Death Penalty for Michael Bargo
- Prosecutors Will Not Seek Death Penalty In Huuda Murder
- State Seeking Death Penalty
- Crawford Trial Begins
- Jury Selection Begins on Murder Trial of Michelle Herndon