Dog Rescued From Adventure on Edge of Quarry
His owner says he's gone on adventures before, but this is his greatest yet.
Seven year old "Sox" had been missing for two days when a neighbor heard barking.
His owner, Joe White, stopped to see what was going on and said his dog was missing.
It was Sox, trapped on the edge of a quarry.
Firefighters saved him and his owner is thankful for the happy homecoming.
"I'm very happy very glad to get him back, he's an adventurous lab shepard mix and he's been all around."
Sox's owner says he must have dug a hole and escaped from under their fence and ran away, and that's when he became trapped on the edge of the quarry.
- Local animal shelters take in displaced dogs from Mississippi floods
- Horses Taken from Rescue Farm
- Mercy For Mercy, Abused Dog Gets Adopted
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back
- UF Club Helps Local Rescue Group with Dog Adoptions
- Twenty Dogs Recovering After Fire
- Endo's Journey, Dog Traveler
- Anonymous Donor Helps Save Dogs Life
- Rescued dogs distributed in Alachua County
- Dog shot, left on side of the road