Drug Bust Near Buchholz High School
Two men are behind bars after a drug bust two blocks away from Buchholz highschool in Northwest Gainesville and more arrests may be coming.
Details are still scarce, but the investigators with the Gainesville and Alachua County Drug Task Force got two search warrants and arrested 40 year old James McGreevie and 29 year old Jesse Glen Riley
"Shows the great cooperation by the joint unit here, the Joint Drug Taks Force and there's probably additional arrests," Art Forgey, Alachua County Spokesperson said.
Detectives recovered an unweighed amount of marijuana and cash and a loaded gun. Officials say the investigation into the drug bust is ongoing.
- Parking War Near Buchholz High School
- Buchholz High School Students Preparing Taxes, Some are Surprised
- Busted with Nearly Sixty Pounds Of Marijuana
- K-2 Drug Bust in Marion County
- Drug Bust Worth 1 Million+
- Drug Bust in Subsidized Housing
- Drug Bust in Marion County
- Lengthy Investigation Nets Big Drug Bust
- DRUG BUST IN MARION COUNTY
- Record-breaking Drug Bust