Former Nightclub Catches Fire
A spectacular fire destroyed a vacant nightclub in Ocala this evening.
The building used to house "The Connections," a well known nightclub, but its been empty for many years.
Firefighters were called out just before 6:30pm to the building, located along South Pine Avenue.
Three quarters of the building was in flames and the roof was collapsing when firefighters arrived.
There were no injuries in the fire and its under investigation tonight.
- Deputies catch sexual predator wanted in connection with abduction, murder
- House in Hawthorne Catches on Fire
- Gas Tanker Catches Fire on I-75
- Dryer Catches Fire in Alachua Apartment Complex
- Chemical Tank Catches Fire
- Blessed Hope Thrift Store Catches Fire
- Former Fire Chief Under Fire
- Pavillion Dedication Memorializes Former Fire Chief Hope Powell
- Former Employee Claims Paramount Plaza Hotel Fired Her For Speaking Up About Bed Bugs
- Hawthorne's former Fire Chief accused of fraud.