Fout Pleads "Not Guilty"
Accused child molester George Fout has pled not guilty.
An arraignment was held today before a Marion County Judge.
Neither Fout nor his attorney were there, but TV20 spoke to State Attorneys who told us they weren't surprised Fout pled "Not Guilty."
They said doing so allows Fout's attorney to see and review the evidence the state will present during trial.
Another hearing is now scheduled for June.
- Suspects Plea "Not Guilty" in Seath Jackson Murder Trial
- Hernandez "Not Ruled Out" As Suspect In Murder Case
- Pedophile "Monster's" Parents Kicked out of Scouts
- Man Known as "Romeo Bandit" Pleads Not Guilty
- Zimmerman Trial: Not Guilty (Video)
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge
- Local Man Pleads Guilty to Dino Smuggling
- Women Accused of Hawthorne Murder Plead Guilty
- Two Commissioners Plead Not Guilty to Bribery Charges
- Leo Boatman Pleads Guilty