Gas Prices not Impacting Auto Sales
These climbing gas prices aren't having the impact you might think on truck sales.
He recently moved to Tennessee where he said he doesn't feel as much pain at the pump as he does here in Gainesville.
Santa Fe Ford's general manager Greg Waitcus told us he notices a difference this year than in past years.
By: Yaremi Farinas
- Gas Prices Impact Bus Service
- Lenders Halting Sale of Foreclosed Homes Will Impact North Central Florida
- Gas Prices Lower
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- More People Are Fighting Back Against High Gas Prices By Taking The Bus
- Gas Prices Hurting One Town
- Ike May Spike Gas Prices
- Gas Prices Gone Wild
- Gas Prices Going Up Thanks to County Tax
- Gas Prices Put a Strain on the Holidays